Travel Techonology Europe is a few short weeks away. The conference, taking place Feb. 22-23, offers attendees access to the best in the travel biz, all in one place. There are other reasons besides the obvious to attend. Each year, this conference is getting bigger and better.Whether you are a travel or hospitality IT professional, part of senior commercial management or a marketing specialist, you will benefit from seeing hundreds of the very latest products, services and solutions on show from 130+ specialist suppliers, plus 40 hours of top quality education content and over 5,500 of Europe’s top travel technology professionals.
It is a massive conference – pack with learning and networking opportunities. But before confusing you, here are the top five reasons you should go:
- Stay current with latest Travel Marketing trends. It is so easy to get stuck in a rut and take care of daily todo’s — leaving no time to read in-depth articles on how Travel Marketing is developing. But it changes daily – Google rolls out new SEO algorithms, what worked yesterday is becoming today only stifled yawns.
- Expand your skill set. Every now and then it is good to come out from under your rock and explore your surroundings. I know you don’t mean to, but daily to-do’s keep chasing each other and you can simply not catch a break to learn more about a topic you are not very familiar with.
- Meet fellow marketers. Networking at a conference is a best way to learn more about what problems your peers are struggling with, how they solve them and where they are heading next.
- Meet with experts face to face. Are there any marketing celebrities you’d love to meet—people who teach and inspire you? TTE is the right place for it 😀
- Adopt a positive mindset. There is nowhere else in the world that you can meet a large group of highly motivated, inspiring, and encouraging individuals than at a live event. A positive mindset can be the difference between success and failure.
I’ll be covering the event on Twitter.